Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 20, 2011

Weather representing Life

What a crazy weather day it is here today.  One minute it's dark and dreary, the next moment it's sunny and bright.

It has been this way for several hours now.  Sort of like me.  One minute, I'm down and out; the next moment I'm hopeful and excited.

Life sure has its ups and downs; mountains and valleys; ebbs and flows. 

I am learning more and more that how I react to them is what matters most.

I do have a choice.  Always.

I don't always choose best.

Do you know that you may very well be choosing AND are you in touch with what you are choosing?  My wish for you is to choose your 'happy'. 

Perhaps, something that is being resisted is something that we most need...

Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment