Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 7, 2011

Peacock

Peacock is about spiritual renewal and rebirth.  It's representative of the Phoenix, in which one rises from one's own ashes.

It's about the sun and the moon.  It's about making connections and having correspondence.

There's a story about the loud squawk of the peacock coming from looking at it's own feet.  Everytime it would look down and see it's strange looking feet, it would squawk.  It comes from levity and laughter.

Our feet are our foundation.  Stand firm and strong from the ground up.

 ------

This morning I was laying with my back down and my feet high up on the wall.  I was just out back trying to work in the yard and I came in frustrated and sad of my inabilities.  I looked up to a picture of a peacock and there was sunlight allowing the white peacock to look illuminated.  Its beauty caught my attention.  I went to the book 'Animal Speak' by Ted Andrews.  Above is what resonated with me and what I'd like to share.  I also looked online at Animals, Birds and Insects and Their Meanings.

May U know levity and laughter today by connecting to the world through Ur own spirit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment