Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Late Night Post

I haven't written a post in the middle of the night in quite some time.  Since FL, for some reason, I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night.

Here I am up.  It's a nice rain outside and the A/C is on because it's pretty warm outside still.  I took the dogs out and the worms were having a fun time across the patio.  I had to be careful where I stepped so I didn't squish one in my bare feet.  That would not be enjoyable to me!

I'm having alot of moments of forgetfulness, mental UNclarification and inability to make decisions.  I'm feeling a bit paralyzed with doing what works for me.  AND, I'm not sure of what does.

I always stated that I knew exactly what I wanted, needed and wished for but didn't bring it out.  Now, that I've been bringing it 'out' for the last several months (with good results), I seem to be stuck not knowing.

It's kind of like I'm empty from everything I always wanted to spill out.  I'm empty from everything I ever needed to talk about, face, encounter, share, and release from within. 

So, now what.....

Let life happen I suppose.  I do have fear here, however.  I'm not sure fear of what though.  Fear of not doing it right?  Isn't this impossible if I do it with honesty, love and as informed as possible.

So, I want to release myself to incorporate a whole new chapter of my life.  To breath, eat and sleep me through compassion of others.

It's quite interesting watching this unfold.  I choose to trust the process of my life as much as I humanly can.  I choose to be open minded and respectful of life.  I choose to build on my faith and follow my dreams; known and unknown.

That's where I am on this late night of May 4, 2011. 

May U know Ur dreams and follow Ur process of Ur life open mindedly and willingly through grace, love and trust of oneself and others.

DREAM ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment