Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 20, 2011

Easier

So, I'm home from Florida and it's dark and rainy here in Pennsylvania.  Lots of lush greenery and more wet than ever.

I'm finding myself telling myself it is easier to just stay home and be with the dogs.  No need to go out.  I can grocery shop another day and there is nothing I really need to do out there.

Is this really easier?  I question it because I'm a bit bored, lonely and lazy.  I don't really like those three feelings too much. 

I don't know why I don't push myself to go out and be amongst the living.  I'm embarrassed by not wanting to and there is also a fear of being out there.

This is something I have to figure out and change up some.  I am stuck here and do not want to be.

I have much shame that I cannot do better or more.  Mmmmm

When you think of the easier road, do you know for sure that it is? 

How do I know the reality of doing better?  I don't think I'd be feeling like this if I was on my right path; yet, I'm also feeling that I'm not sure what I know right now.

This is definitely a trial and not a tribulation.

Time will tell and why I am waiting for 'time to tell' --  am I wasting valuable time?  It's all too much to think about.

My morning did consist of the washer leaking out all of it's water all over the floor and many, many wet towels later, I have done several wash loads.

Mmmm.   Not only is it more wet than ever outside; inside it has been pretty wet as well!  (I only related this now.)  I often have water leaks.  Would love to know what they mean, if anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment