Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hesitation

I'm feeling hesitant and concerned that I am writing the same things over and over; that I am feeling the same things over and over.

I find myself rather boring these days.  I surely do not want to be boring (my goodness!).

When will my struggle in this mode end?  I ask that and, yet, a large part of me believes that the struggle I had last week (while still the same overall struggle); it is different in this week.

I say it's different because my relationships are certainly changing.  My relationships with other people, with things and with myself.  They are all different this week than they were last week in many aspects. 

I am growing; I am learning; I am releasing; and I am doing 'life' anew.  Sometimes, it is very minimal, yet, it is still happening.

So, while I am feeling 'stuck', my reality is that yes, perhaps, in some ways I am stuck.  However, in many ways I'm moving right along. 

Life, it just happens.  Somedays I can choose to just let it be.  Other times, I can choose to make an effort to participate, build, grow, feel, love, run and walk.

What's Ur choice for Ur life today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment