Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seeing Truth Work

A dear friend of mine got brave.  A friend of mine opened up to her sister and her mother about her true feelings.  She told them exactly how she was feeling about certain things.  At first, she felt like no one cared. 

Just a bit later, her mother called her and said things to her that made her feel so loved and safe.

Seeing truth unfold when one person has enough courage to open up and share themselves with complete vulnerability is a magical thing.

I thank you, dear friend, for sharing yourself so openly.  You are so loved.  You are so brave.  You are so doing it.

Dare you share your truth with someone you love?

We are behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment