Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ping Pong

Relationships are like a ping pong game.  I throw the ball (the way I feel) and let the other person send it back to me in whatever way they can. 

We continue sending who we are to each other and the 'game' is on.  If we hold on to it or throw it with an untruth, the 'ball' gets misplayed and the game changes or ends.

I want to always send the ball back when it is what I need to do.  I don't want to run/hide/divert.  I want to send it out and share my truth and see where it ends up. 

To stop hitting the ball because of fear would be to end the game early. 

I want to 'volley' as long as I have the will to do so.  If I shut down or stop out of fear or anything other than my truth, I am cheating myself and others.

How are you at lovingly sending your truth over the net?  Do you stop short of everything that you truly have inside of you to share?

Let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment