Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 22, 2011

Irritability

I feel pretty irritable lately.  I'm not doing much.  I'm hanging around watching the tube, waiting for Oprah's last show and riding the emotional roller coaster.

I feel more 'me' than I have in a long time.  I feel like the little girl that I was again.  She is here with me.  She was not for a long time.  I was unable to connect with her.  I can connect with her and it's like I have to start over and rediscover who I am and where I am going.

I never really struggled as an adult before.  I don't think I took the time to.  I went here and there and did this and that and I never really stopped to just be me.

I was intertwined in alot of people's lives and I shared all of me with everyone I encountered.  I shared the me that I thought they needed.  I left the real me in the dust, so to speak.

I am no longer in the dust and I am having a rough time allowing people back in my life because I don't want to lose me.  It is my doing; my fault, my responsibility.  No one made me this way but me.  

I want to let people surround me and connect with me AND I want to stay me.  Easier said than done.

I am used to taking on their stuff.  I like to.  I become whole that way.   I want to be whole and then offer myself to them. 

This is exhausting to the point of irritability I suppose!  Mmmmmm

I'm going to keep on keeping on and see where it leads me.  Exciting in many way.  Exhausting in some ways.

Are you paying attention to what you are feeling and thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment