Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 6, 2011

All It Takes is Time

Luckily, my 'miserable' wore off quite a bit from yesterday.  I don't like even sharing that I'm miserable; let alone feeling miserable.

The word 'implode' came to my mind yesterday.  It means to burst inward because of external pressure.  I was 'bursting' alright.  Perhaps this is where the feeling of war with oneself came from.

So, hopefully, now that the implosion is behind me, for now; I can move forward and onward to create less external pressures.

Because, again, I feel and believe that it is not so much about what is going on in my life that matters; it's more about how I perceive and react to it.

I'd like to start perceiving and reacting to pain and inability differently; in a more peaceful and productive way.  

How would U rate Ur peacefulness and productiveness?  Are U working it in beneficial ways for U?

No comments:

Post a Comment