Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finding Honesty

Well, I'm getting real brave typing and texting my true self.  I've 'talked' my true self with a few people.  It's interesting that I'm not talking to alot of friends/family/acquaintances/people because I'm not ready to be real completely and entirely through all my interactions.  I'm not sure I know how to be.

It's a bit scary for me yet.

I did notice that just today I texted things I never would have said to people before.  Sharing my reality and thoughts with what I knew would not be what the person would want to hear, perhaps. Also, knowing that it may hurt or anger them.  Something I never would want to do before or be brave enough or confident enough to do ever.  

And, it turned out wonderful.  The two people I was brave enough to question or share with answered me with they "knew my head went there" and "don't be sorry - I don't like it either really". 

Wowee.  This being honest (with my total truth of who I am and what I am feel), through love, is so powerful for all involved.

Try it, you will like it. 

I'd suggest, if you don't already, to start listening to your true self and acknowledge YOU.

What's Ur true thought, feeling, emotion that is inside of U presently?  Can U hear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment