Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 23, 2011

Where I'm At

I'm somewhere between fully alive and 'coasting'.  I'm feeling like life is going to be knocking at my door and I'm going to open it and step inside.  I feel the anticipation and excitement.  I know things are going to change and I'm going to be out in the world again.

And,

I'm not quite there yet.  I'm happy staying home with the dogs and relaxing and letting things be.  I'm content allowing each day to run through me and allowing my body to rest and rejuvenate. 

I'm accepting and noticing all that my life offers me now.  I feel so blessed and lucky to be me.  There is so much good in my life.  So many wonderful people to share my life with.  I'm blessed with comfort and love.  I know I can create whatever I can dream.

I'm learning that I'm whole just the way I am.  There is a bit of resistance when I say this and think of my fingers.  Yet, I'm seeing that there is no one alive that doesn't have something that they think they would be better off if something in their life changed.

Yet, who we are and what we have in our life is exactly where we are supposed to be right now.  It is part of the big picture and we all have moments of great happiness and we all have moments of great despair.  This is the human life.

I choose to not ignore parts of me anymore.  I choose to bring what and who I am 'to the table' in all its greatness and strife.  (conflict, disharmony).  I want to live just as I am.  If I don't chose this, then I'm not living. 

We are who we are for a reason.  Who we are is enough.  When put together, everything can be whole.  When put together, great things happen.  When living through truth, the power arises.  When we combine our truth, there is nothing more necessary.

I accept you as you are.  You are enough.  When we come through honesty, kindness and love there is nothing but beauty.  What if I imagined that sadness could be beautiful?

I think if I have support, love, safety and realness - I have life and it's beautiful in all its peaks and valleys. 

What if not feeling great can be beautiful?  Can it?  Mmmmm.

May you connect with the beauty that is all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment