Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday the 14th

It's a dark, wet Saturday here in the Northeast region of the United States.  Everything is in full bloom.  Grass is green, trees are green, the mountain laurel is blooming and the cherry blossoms and dogwoods are all happy and alive.  Standing tall and proud. 

The rose bushes and butterfly bushes all have their leaves and soon they will be flowering and displaying their brilliant colors and attracting butterflies!   I love this time of year.  The outdoors is vibrancy at its best.

The squirrels are running all around the yard.  The birds are all eating from the feeders and hanging out and singing their songs.  The frogs are jumping in and out of the pond and croaking happily.

The ticks are plentiful and I see them almost every day.  Not my favorite part of this vibrancy, but with the good comes the not so good.  Or at the very least, nuances.  I just had a tick pulled off of my scalp and it left a big lump where it resided for days.  Yuk.

I'm looking forward to seeing what today brings and I'm hopeful and believe that life is good.  I'm seeing many signs that seem to be saying to me that if we know the good and beauty that awaits us, we would be very content.

May you believe and know that there is much awesomeness that awaits you as the process of your life unfolds.

I hope you get to experience some of it today just by being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment