Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 6, 2011

Re sent ment

Resentment means the feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc., regarded as causing injury or insult (dictionary.com).

This word stayed with me yesterday.  I wasn't liking this too much either.  Almost every act, remark, person that I encountered, I felt displeasure about.

I realized that it wasn't so much about it/that/them.  It was more about what I was feeling and experiencing.

I know that when I am at peace and when I'm feeling joy and/or loving myself, there is truly not a place for resentment in me.

However, when I am down and out and/or miserable, it seems to open the door for resentment and other like things.

When nothing bothers me, nothing bothers me.  When I'm in a 'darker' place, I find myself being bothered more.

Is it all about being comfortable and happy in our own skin?  Can we choose this over an alternative?  I'm surely going to 'play' this for a bit and see where it takes me.

Do we have to feel/know love and the like before we can share it?

May U 'be' love today. 

Along with Be U, may U Be today.  Be the light, the love, the comfortable, the happy, the ________(fill in the blank) in Ur world today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment