Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thought I'd Take Another Shot at Posting

Here I sit at the computer in the wee hours of morning.  I feel the A/C blowing air and I feel a bit chilled.  I hear the air ozone machine processing the air I breathe.  I hear the water trickle down one of my fountains.  I see the window candle lights go on as I sit here.  My dogs lay on the floor nearby.  Everyone else is sleeping soundly.

I haven't been up and about much.  The littlest chores are feeling overwhelming most of the time to me. 

My brain tells me I am in the process of major changes and revamping.  My head tells me I am in a state of flux.  My body tells me it's waiting on me getting my act together to show it the direction we are going to go forward with.  My spirit is ready to soar onward with this human life.

Now all I have to do is connect all of them to work as one and I'm back on the 'living track' as the real me in this next chapter of my life.  Take more action and just less contemplating.  I am ready to soar, to laugh, to share and to be amazing.

I believe that by being our true selves, there is nothing less then amazing waiting for us.   We were all born to be amazing, whole and follow our inner knowing.  Anything is possible if we just allow our inner truth to be seen, heard and shared.  You know you got it, if it comes from the pit of your stomach!

Are U ready to be Ur most amazing U?

  And the great thing is - is all U have to do is Be U.  Just Be U in all Ur perfections and imperfections; joys and trials, growth and stagnancy.  Just 'rock' the real YOU.  U are our greatest gift of all.







No comments:

Post a Comment