Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 11, 2011

National Breathing Day

All we really, really have to do is breathe. 

Let's just choose to have a day that the only thing we have to do is breathe.  If it's impossible to take a whole day of not doing anything you do not want to do; take the maximum amount of time you are willing and able to give yourself and just do what you really, really need to do.

And, this is BREATHE.

Without breath, well I know you know what happens.

May you be one with your breath today.

"Breathe deeply and let your inner and outer attention go in the same direction."  Mark Nepo

No comments:

Post a Comment