Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh Irene

It is only raining here a bit outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA and they are WARNING about very high winds, very high tides and torrential rains.  They are saying that there is possibility that electric can be out for 1 week to 10 days.   WOW.

I pray that everyone is okay and that you find yourself with loved ones and in happy moments regardless of what is may be upon us.

I believe that what happens is going to happen whether I worry or not.  There is no way for me to stop weather so I trust that I will be okay no matter what does or doesn't come about.

I am learning that I still am not owning and standing strong in my beliefs.  I would want more than anything for my daughter to be home with me to ride the storm out.  I got x-nayed (out voted using correct terminology) on this by my husband and daughter and she is over a friends house.  I want to be stronger and get what I want especially when I truly believe it's the right thing for her.

We have a house full of relatives that live near the eastern coast and I am glad they are here and safe.  They create joy and caring for me and I appreciate that it works both ways to have them here.  I am glad and appreciative that I can share my home with them and that I have the space, food, water and safe shelter to share with them. 

I see myself losing myself a bit and I want to do better and be with others and not lose myself.

So, all in all, so far, Irene has been a great learning opportunity for me.  I see the me I no longer want to be AND I see a me that I love and am proud of too.

We will see what the next 12 hours brings and I truly believe this is God, the universe, whatever your greatest truth is, SCREAMING at us and pushing us to be, live, breathe and share our truest form of who we are through love and connection.

May we all be more aware of our inner self, our love and need of each other and our joy that, I believe, this connection can bring each and everyone of us.

May you allow your old 'guard' to wash away and allow and use every spectrum of the light to shine on you and through you to work the magic that is inside of you.  I know it is there.

(whatever this means to you -- to me it means I wish to be the truest of true about who I am, what I feel, what I need, what I fear, what I like and my need for you to do/be/live the same through being/feeling/knowing/sharing yourself with me and all others in your life) 



No comments:

Post a Comment