Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Year Today

Today is one year since I started this "Be U" Blog.

I saw the movie "Soul Surfer" this weekend.  It was very inspirational, thought provoking and entertaining to me.  I thought 'they' did a wonderful job with the story.  I rate it a 5.

The movie was about the Hawaiian girl, Bethany Hamilton, whose love of surfing was threatened when a shark attacked and took her left arm while she was sitting on a surfboard in the ocean.

From the movie, I sensed a strong bond of community.  I liked how I could see the people hearing and sharing what each other really had to say and what they felt and needed.  I could feel the energy of love coming from the story.  My heart became lighter.  My connection to the world felt stronger.

It reminded me of my wedding in Kauai, Hawaii 20 years ago.  The beauty of Hawaii is unmistakable.

I thought "Soul Surfer" was brilliant on many levels.  When the words came up at the end of the movie --  "The End  ... is just the beginning."  I surely believe it can be so.

I am truly hoping that with the end of one year of blogging, I can choose to let go of what is hurtful to me and embrace what is only my true being.  I am hopeful that this can be a new beginning for me to know joy, trust of oneself and fearlessness as I replace old patterns with new ones. 

My wish is that we all know the sense of connecting to each other through our true selves and may we have faith that we are enough just by being ourselves. 

I want to thank my friends, relatives, acquaintances and all the unknown people who have read my posts up to now.  Your support and my connection to you in this way has helped me grow deeper than I knew possible.  Knowing that you were here on the other end of my words encouraged, inspired and made it fun for me to explore my Be U-ness.  I would be highly elated if I knew one post touched the fingers to your soul. (I find it extremely interesting how the word 'fingers' came up while typing this!)

My wish for you in this moment is that you choose to stay connected to your own needs and desires and you allow and support others to be who they truly are.

I know if we all did this; we could change our own world.

Are you willing to take the chance?




No comments:

Post a Comment