Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Turmoil

I am very good at creating turmoil in my head.  I know what works for me and so afraid of hurting others or disappointing others that I've gotten pretty good at disappointing and disregarding myself. 

I get so stuck in my head (big surprise) that I get paralyzed to take action. 

My brain shuts down at times. 

I am in the dilemna of helping a young boy, getting my workers up and running, having lunch with a friend, being here for my dogs and other animals, taking inventory of house repairs, arranging and/or participating in acquiring tickets to a concert, calling an aging aunt and spending time with her....that I just find myself frozen to know how to shift and sort and manage and perform.

If everyone should have such problems, right?  Perhaps THIS question right here is the one that gives me the most .... I can't even come up with the words  ... problem; stone-like. 

I don't feel entitled to these type of problems.  I think I deserve or should have much harder problems.  'People would die to have problems as wonderful as these'....AND this is truly what I'm struggling with.  Wish I would just OWN IT and get on with it.

Or do I have trouble with all of it because of my lack of energy that I keep telling myself I have (or don't have).  Or do I want to hide out of shame of not being as strong or able to do the easy things that most others can do with their hands.  Probably all of the above. 

What is stopping me from just getting on the horse and jumping over this last fence and me choosing to live my life with enthusiasm, pleasure and trust.

What creates this turmoil in my head?  If it's being human; not sure I want it right now in this minute!  Ha.

Is it possible that you (help to) create (some of) the turmoil you are experiencing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment