Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 29, 2011

Tarot Wisdom

I picked up a tarot card today from the deck of "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place.

It was the Death card.  XIII - #13.

"...we are ready for a new beginning.  But death is necessary in order to make a fresh start.  We must allow the old to pass away so that we can usher in the new.  Initiation into the mysteries involves the death of one's old self."

Many things in our lives have beginnings and endings.  It is the cycle of death and rebirth of "jobs, relationships, health, wealth, spiritual growth".  "The trick of keeping steady on the path is knowing when it is time to let go, and allowing Death to claim what it should.  Mourn and give what is passing its due, but do not linger in the grief.  Something new is rising on the horizon."

Another 'coincidink'?   If I had to 'guess', I'd say I was thick in the grief part....

May we all be brave enough to feel the grief part of our lives when it presents itself. 

I am practicing feeling it and letting it go.  This is not an easy feat for me.

Is it the loss of what I thought my life would be and is not that I am grieving....Is it the life I had and no longer do that I am grieving...

Is this reality or is this something I alone created....

Thoughts for me to ponder.


No comments:

Post a Comment