Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just Laying Low

I'm just laying low.  My whole body is achy and screaming.  My muscles are very tight and my breathing is sort of shallow.

My head is spacey.

I am not enjoying being with myself and I feel I have no choice.

So, I am just laying low.

I do feel my fingers more.  I feel the inside skin where it meets the bone.  The outside skin feels extremely tight and uncomfortable.  I have no throbbing pain.  They tingle.

My back is very much alive and trying to talk to me.  It is especially tight and achy.  From my fingertips to my arms up to my shoulder and along my upper back and neck - the whole 'girdle' seems to be waking up. 

This is the part of my body that all the masseuses and masseurs could never do deep work with me.  If they did, I would feel fear. 

Stretching might be just the thing I need.

What a ride.  I choose not to run from it like my old habit used to have me do.

I choose to be with it; however challenging it feels.

May you choose to do what your body is asking of you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment