Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Locusts Are Back

It's that time of year again.   The locusts are back 'singing' in the trees.  My very first post was about the Cicada (locust family) and their possible meanings.

As I was walking Durby dog today, I noticed them.  I've been hearing them for about two weeks now; paying attention to them and trying to figure the affect they had on me, if any.

Today, the word 'buffer' came to me.  Their song was like a buffer to the sound of the lawn mower; the sound of the mean laughing on the roof.

I realized that my inner voice is a buffer to the outer world.  By living my inner knowing, I can choose to allow it to be a buffer in my life to the world outside of myself.

How beautiful this sounds to me.  Now, just to incorporate this.

It is a far distance from not tolerating the sound of the cicadas last year.  (See post "The Cicada" for more information.)

How grateful I am.

If you are where the locusts are singing - what is their affect on you, if any?

In what ways are you connected to your true inner voice?  Do you hear it, know it, listen to it and respond favorably?  My wish is that you are and that you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment