Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 21, 2011

Torn Between Two Worlds

I really FEEL like and know that I'm letting parts of the old me go and trying to find new ways to be and live the new me.  I find it quite challenging and I'm somewhat in the dark.

My brain knows that I want to help others find their way.  The title job description I keep hearing is "life coach".  I see (and always have sensed) myself around a large group of people sharing and learning new paths.  I also see myself working one on one with women in whatever capacity of themselves they bring to the table.  I see myself doing cranial sacral, offering deep questions and plans, and allowing our path to go where they have not gone before.

In both scenarios, it will be where we have not gone before through love, wisdom, fun and serious laughter.  It will be new paths, ideas, sharings each and every time.

There will be physical movement involved.

The thought of a large group creates great fear (again the fear) for me.  I was always afraid of being in front of a crowd.  I used to take 0s in high school to not get up in front of a class...  Wuss that I was and definitely still am.

Yet, when I taught aerobic class a lifetime ago, I got good at it.  I loved watching my clients change in all ways before my eyes (overtime, of course).  When I first went to train for this, my first question was how do I learn to not be afraid to do this in front of people.  The woman from "Jazzercise" (anyone remember this?)said you just have to get up and do it again and again and again.

Fear still has me and it is getting less, I believe,  because I am living my true self.  I offer (as much as I am able) only my true self. 

I am only around my family and some friends.  I am not out in the world where I can get 'hit'.  Someone might question me or downright want to fight me verbally on what I believe in.  This will be my first true test, when and if someone with anger threatens me or tells me I am crazy or doesn't like the way I'm doing something.

My old habit was to question whether they are more right than I.  I now know that they are just different from me.  They don't feel/know/have experienced what I have.  I sure wish meanness and anger didn't have to show up and, yet, I believe that this meanness and anger is only forefront of their own fear/frustration/challenges.

So, as I sit here torn between two worlds, I slowly but surely am peaking my head out and physically pushing myself forward to the next chapter of my life.

What fun and excitement I feel deep down.  Now, if I would just allow myself to let it out.  I'd be rocking!

Is there part(s) of your world that you would like to create/recreate?  Do you feel it 'bubbling' deep inside?

My wish for you is that you let it out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment