Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Running

I seem to be running from my truth; my feelings.  It seems like I'm not allowing myself to own my uniqueness and that I am completely lovable just the way I am, think, feel, live.

To accept all of myself right in this moment...  I really, really want to.  My head and heart are here.  It's some of the 'cells' in my body that are resisting it seems.

I am working on this and I know I will get here.  I do not really know what is holding me up other than old beliefs; old what I thought were truths and probably never were.  I just bought into them.

Like - if I act a certain way - they are coming to take me away.  Don't embarass yourself and act that way.  Sayings like that.  Fear like this.  Things I bought into that were not mine.

I know 'just letting them go' is my answer.  I have to figure out how.  Some will say no I do not; just do it.  AND, if I could just do it - wouldn't I...

I am no longer going to run and be mad at myself for buying into this.  It made me who I am today.  AND, today, I really can and do 'rock'.

I have to; I want to; I will walk through this door as well.

Is there a 'door' right in front of you that you dare to walk through? 

Is it time to stop running or ignoring a certain 'thing/situation' and walk right through it for the fun of it.   Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment