Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mark Nepo, Genius at Work

From "The Book of Awakening:  Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life you Have" by Mark Nepo

August 25

"Love Is in the Being"
"The center I once glimpsed is all around me, a landscape I now live in, and I will not pretend any more.  If those I love can't recognize me with my soul out in the open, I will no longer retreat and show what is familiar."

"You do not have to do anything to be loved.  You do not have to perform, or achieve, or earn a merit badge, or be witnessed doing good.  It has taken me almost half a century to learn and believe this.  It is my work to this day.  For our messages to the contrary are deep."

"This has led me to another realization of heart:  Being who we are does not let others down."

"Certainly, true compassion begins with the consideration of others, but the displeasure of others is not reason to muffle your love.  You do not have to do anything to be loved, and being who you are does not let others down.  This needs to be repeated, and often.  Simply be who you are, and love what is before you."

BRAVO!  I say BRAVO! 

May you try each and every day to embrace your true self more and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment