Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where I'm At

I feel like I am in such 'groundbreaking' territory with my life that I have so much I want to share and it's all flying around in my head.  I believe that my actual body chemistry and brain responsiveness is transforming my thoughts and who I currently am.  I am resistant to it.  I am having trouble grasping it all.

I do not like admitting that I am struggling with, what feels like, sanity, certainty and the unknown of it all.  I do not like admitting or living the negative parts of my life and what I have created.

I am trying to integrate both the good and the bad happily.  I am resistant to the bad.  (BIG SURPRISE!)

I am having insights of almost having a cap on the inside of the top of my skull that shuts me off to life.  I am opening up and believing that there are different ways to perceive everything.  If I choose to perceive things in a way that makes me feel my best, it's easier to move forward and have fun doing it.   If I cannot do this in a particular moment, I want to be okay that this is where I'm at and let myself work through it.  I do not like being frustrated and angry that this is how it is.

I am seeing signs and feeling the truth that it's time for me to get on with the physical (ACTION) side of who I am.   I hear my inner voice saying get downstairs and spend more time on exercising, dance and/or movement and I see myself not listening. (this is especially fun admitting this)

I want it to always come easy and for me not to have to work to make things happen.  I just want 'it' to be here in my life already.  I don't want to have to learn the new and better way of living me as I am today.  I want it to come automatically.

I can't always get what I want!

So, this is ME - TODAY - in a nutshell.  I hope I can better explain my reality that would be more interesting or enlightening for you.

When you feel muddled, may you believe it, hear it, trust it and go with it.  May you, then, end up on the positive side of  your 'muddleness'

No comments:

Post a Comment