Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beautiful Morning

What a beautiful morning to wake up to.  75 deg. sunny, fresh air.  The fish are all swarming in the water waiting to be fed.  The fish in the tanks are doing the same.  The birds are giving the wolf whistle and chirping as I put their music on. 

The cats are here hanging out.  The dogs are all over.  One is out front waiting for his walk.  Two are here at my feet and the fourth is in a dog bed.

I'm waiting for my Energy Therapist.  10 years ago when I met this brilliant lady she came with the title massage therapist.  Today, I am changing the title to energy therapist.  It is not a relax the muscles, let go and unwind and be quiet and calm session.   It is what are you feeling and thinking and wanting to run from session for me.  I get a little nervous before we start because I'm not sure I'm going to want to feel what comes up. 

I'm always ok.  In fact, I'm always BETTER after processing these feelings.  I'm holding on to them because I thought feeling them would be rough.  And, it isn't easy and they are JUST FEELINGS.  I don't want to be afraid of them anymore.

I'm older, wiser and KNOW that I can survive my feelings.  I have learned it's best to just feel them, honor them and let them ride through me and presto, they are gone!  It's a beautiful thing; just like this beautiful day.

Here one minute; gone the next.

May you let yourself be where you truly are.

          Can you see the butterfly on the first on the three in a row, going in the same direction flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment