Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Woodpecker

From the book Animal-Speak by Ted Andrews

I saw a beautiful, little woodpecker climbing a tree outback yesterday.  It's whole head was red.  It was quite attractive.  It amazed me that it could walk up and down the side of the tree.  Of course, I took it to mean that it was here to tell me something, so I went to one of my favorite books and this is what caught my attention in the story with the woodpeckers.

"The red found in the head area of any woodpecker relfects a stimulation of the mental activities and the head chakra centers.  It reflects a stimulation and wakening of new mental faculties."

"Sometimes the woodpecker will show up just to stimulate new rhythms.  Rhythm is a powerful means of affecting the physical energies.  Sometimes it is so easy to get wrapped up in our daily mental and spiritual activities that we neglect the physical."  (I have been pretty stationary; first with hopeful healing and then with fear.) 

"All of this serves to emphasize the fact that it will become increasingly important for you to follow your own unique rhythms and flight.  Do what works for you in the manner best for you.  When woodpecker comes into your life, it indicates that the foundation is there.  It is now safe to follow your own rhythms.

I think I might be starting to move onward, upward and forward... Look out.  Ha.

May you always trust yourself, along with the greater power of the universe, to move you onward, upward and forward when you are ready (or even when you just want to be). 





No comments:

Post a Comment