Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 6, 2011

For the Fun of It

I knew I had a guest that I was picking up and bringing to my home that may take more energy than I currently had.  For the fun of it, I picked three Tarot cards* and, interestingly enough,  below is what they represented.

1.  Strength - 'This is a card of inner strength."  "Her power, as is ours, is love."  "Power comes when we love our selves, and to love our selves totally we must love our animal selves."

2.  Six of Vessels - "The message reminds you that loving means to nurture and give what is needed."  "However, love cannot be forced on someone; true love is to give what is needed to nurture and create strength."

3.  The Star - "The star represents a secure guide to a higher level of consiousness.  It is the Higher Self emerging from the unconscious.  The Star indicates a sense of balance and of wellbeing."  "It represents the nurturing of the Great Mother:  of ourselves, and of others.

After a long overnight visit, I drove my guest 80 miles back to their home and I arrived home alone tired; I thought - 'why not - pick one more card for the fun of it'.  This time the card was

4.  Knight of Vessels - "The message here speaks of the attainment of emotional satifisfaction.  But, when questing into emotions and the unconscious, do not go off foolishly into the depths."  "Open your eyes to what is around you."

I got a laugh.  I processed all this information and played with it and transposed it into this understanding for myself.  It came out something like this:  while I want to nurture and love others, I do not want to lose myself while doing so.  I ended up giving more of myself and losing a healthy balance within myself; hence the message of going foolishly into the depths of another person's needs.  My unconsious habit (of not saving enough reserved energy for myself) entering into my conscious mind is what will get me closer to living a healthier; happier, more fulfilled me.  In turn, this will enable me to be the best nuturer I can be.

Whew.  Perhaps, too much information!

May you turn some of your negative unconsious habits into your awareness so you can then choose what you want to do about them, if anything.  


                                                  Picture by ImPerfec 3


*Tarot Cards by "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

No comments:

Post a Comment