Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where I "Sit" Today

I believe being brave is going deep within and acknowledge, feeling and letting go of what habits and things that I continue to do that is not in my best interest.
I struggle with the fear of being turned away, ridiculed, and/or not enough.  As I reach out more and more and this doesn't happen - I get stronger.
I have created people turning me away, ridiculing me and finding myself not enough probably because of my fear of same.  The hardest and bravest thing I have done to date is feeling and acknowedging all that I am and showing it and living it on the outside of myself.
From early on I always said I know exactly what I need and want deep inside of me - I do not know how to get it out here - on the surface of who I am.  I am now seeing myself do this.  First, through my blog (it's amazing the repetition and thoughts that I found out I had that I wasn't aware of.  And, now I am hearing myself state my truth when my truth arises.  I am changing telling myself that my truth is silly or crazy or not as good as someone else's offered truth.  I am letting my truth live.

Is your truth alive and kicking? 

Are you allowing yourself the experience of  all of you?



No comments:

Post a Comment