Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wiped Out

This, getting to our brilliance, is a lot of energy.  I'm exhausted.  Had a great session.  2.5 hours. 

Again, I cried, I laughed, I made weird noises, I let my body move the way it wanted to.  This time I experienced shame, however.  This time we went where we had never gone before.  I currently feel the indent in the keys on the keyboard.  I feel and can pinch my skin where I could not before.

I started off saying that I'd like to know why I always cover my my eyes and my forehead from time to time during this work.  Today, everytime I realized I started doing this - I said outloud that I'm not going to be afraid, I want to know 'this'.

Shame came up big for me.  It didn't feel like my shame.  It felt like shame that I was around that other people maybe felt and I owned it as my own.  I was connected to a fakeness about it.  I think, for me, maybe it was.  A lot of my neck and lower core/hip area seemed to open up and relax.  We were in deep.  We were able to open up my back.  I know a song came up for me; I do not remember what I sang.  In fact, I don't remember alot of what was said and felt.

I do know that my therapist put out there in the beginning - it doesn't matter what we know or what we remember - let's just let it go.  I think something inside me decided to just let know (I mean just let go -typing error that I chose not to fix, ha) and not spend the energy on remembering what went on.

I'd love to be able to share details.  I guess it's not important that I do.

I wish for you to JUST LET "KNOW" work for you today.  Allow your inner knowing to guide you.

May peace be in your heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment