Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feeling Connected

I am learning that FEELING connected to people is what brings me most happiness.  If I have a disconnect with the most important people in my life, I feel like I'm disconnected from life.

Is this telling me that there is a disconnect to myself or is it really people that I need to BE ME with that makes me feel most alive.

I believe this is the BALANCE word that may just be knocking me on my head again.

I love being alone and I love being with people.  I do not like losing myself when I'm with people.  I like being myself when I am with others.

This might come back to the old saying I used to play with alot.  What did you learn in school today?....SHARING.

Mmmmm.  Sharing you; sharing me.

Is this what living is all about to me.

May you feel balance by sharing deeply with another today.

No comments:

Post a Comment