Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Truth

Here comes one that isn't easy for me.

I am getting ready to go to a NJ horse show.  Driving up myself and checking into hotel and meeting my daughter and her friend there.  I will only be a couple of days, if that.

However, I have quite a few things I'm telling myself that I want to get done before I go and I am creating so much negative energy around this.  "I won't be capable"   "I won't be able"  (same thing - but added impact - ha)  "I'm scared"   "Will my animals and home be okay"  "Too much to do before I go"

Just be quiet please I say to myself.   I'm sitting holding my head in my hands because I'm getting myself overwhelmed.  Almost paralyzing myself.   ('what a wuss' - oh, do I know how to support myself or what!) 

I know in my being that everything will be perfectly okay (or almost).  I know I will even have fun doing it.  And, I've shut so much of myself down to outside living as I travelled a long inward search that I truly believe I am a new person.  There are parts of myself that I am not comfortable with yet.

I now have to almost relearn and live this me in the outside world.  It's scary only because of my thoughts.

I went into a restaurant last night and ordered take out.  OOOO  Big deal!  Again, I felt reluctance; Fear.  I left feeling exhilarated and alive.  The girl at the register even gave me a 10% senior citizen discount because "it's the only discount available and I want you to come back" (I guess because I talked to her?).

If I am not transforming and growing up again, then I don't know what else to call this but crazy.

Sharing my truth is not always an easy thing for me to do.

Is there a truth today that you want/dare to share?

I can 99.9% guarantee that a real avalanche will not come out of the sky and hit you!
(with the way things are today - I changed it from 100% to 99.9%)  Ouy.

No comments:

Post a Comment