Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 19, 2011

Auto-Pilot No More

I am realizing that I am not on auto-pilot anymore.  It can be a very scary place to be.  For most of my life, I feel I just did and went and moved, enjoyed and conquered.

Now, I feel like everything has just STOPPED and I have to relearn 'me' living my life and how, why, what, when and with whom I live it and share it.

This is really genius and my mind is more scattered and unfocused than ever.  I know what I want deep down inside and it is now FINALLY showing on the outside - my inside and outside me are synched; yet, living on the physical level of this is quite challenging.  (I've had the goal of being able to comfortably share what's on the inside of me (what I knew was true for me) with the outside world for almost 20 years.  I've sat on many 'couches' and seen many 'practitioners'.)

My sight is more narrow than I'd like it to be and my trust in my everyday living ability is limited.  Meaning I am unable to take in all that is around me and available to me and I'm sort of like a child learning how to walk and maneuver around again for the first time.

My internal awareness is having to balance out with my external awareness.  My internal awareness is almost too loud; and as I say this I know it's more about my external awareness having to be amped up and I have to bring this internal me out into the world.  Dang scary I say.

Learning to do things all over again is not my idea of fun or ease even though it surely can be full of excitement and promise.

If I'm not making any sense, it is because I am so deep in the middle of me and learning to be me doing things I love, enjoy, and need to do with this new sense of self - I find my brain not working in tip top shape. 

I see me missing words.   I see me stuck in mid sentence.  I see me incapable of working on auto-pilot.  I am living in my/the world differently.

I am actually and definitely relearning how to live my life.  The life I want to be living. 

How wonderful; how scary; how unknowing I am.

May you evaluate where your auto-pilot gauge is and how you are maneuvering yourself through this thing called YOUR LIFE.

How close to knowing, living and sharing the real you, the BE U are you?  Is there anything you want to change up, admit, release, add-on OR are you close to perfect just the way you are?   Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment