Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 13, 2011

So Much in My Head

I have so much in my head that, I feel, needs to be put  into words and, yet, I feel a resistance.  I feel scattered in my brain and in my way of thinking.

It's about me not having the best attitude to incorporate a more wholesome ( healthy and sound - dictionary.com), happier life.  It's about me not being the old me anymore and, yet, not having a new me to live through.

It's about that I find myself no longer on auto-pilot and, yet, I find this way much harder, at times, to maneuver my way throughout the day. I am having to be present to carry on in each and almost every moment. 

This is what I've been after.  This is what feels unknown or foreign to me.

Processing.......

May you know that what you are feeling, thinking, responding to right now is 'YOU'.  My wish is that you pay attention to whatever it is that is present and see where it takes you.   'YOU' is what is right for YOU. 

Good luck with that.  Whew.


No comments:

Post a Comment