Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 29, 2011

Lost

I feel lost.  I'm not good at doing things the way I used to and I have yet to come up with a new way to live myself on a daily and regular basis.

I do not feel happy.  I am truly lost.  I find it hard to reach out to my doctors that I've known 'forever' and for me to just take care of me does not come natural today.

I so want to do and be better.

I am not in a good place.  I am forcing myself to go to my rheumatoid arthritis doctor that I have seen regularly and frequently since I was 20.  I am tired of not being helped to my fullest potential.   I know that I am the only one that can live my fullest potential and I want it to be easy.  AND, I am finding that it is not always easy.  In fact, it is downright the feeling of impossible at times.

I will keep looking, keep being and keep doing me.  I hope one day soon I am the me that I want to be again. 

I want to feel laughter in each and every cell of my being.  I do not want to feel dread in one tiniest speck of  myself anymore; at least, not on a regular basis.

I have the power.  Now, to figure out how to use it!

May you use your power brilliantly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment