Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 8, 2011

Endings

On August 14, it will be one year since I made my first post.  I am wondering if it will be time to call it quits.

Have I, for now, spent enough time on pondering thoughts, feelings, questions and taking some action to learn more about where my being comes from and what I am made up of.

Is it time for me to stop delving into what I'm made up of and just jump into living and experience myself; the me I will be on August 14, 2011.

All we have is today.  Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not here yet.

Will I be better balanced if I just let go and let me be me as I am.  Is it time to turn off the mental research and turn on the physical doing.

I believe it's better to do both in harmony and unison.  However, I have taken some time off to explore new thoughts, ideas and patterns.  Perhaps, it's time to use these and put them into action and see where I end up.

I don't know.   And, it could be very exciting.

How is the balance of your pondering and your actions?  Is it working for you? Are you where you want to be?

What can you do right now for you to be where you want to be...

In truth, a few people are telling me to stop thinking so much.  I'm also feeling like I'm losing my mind a bit.  Am I contemplating quitting because people are telling me to.  Am I thinking of calling it an end because I don't want to go where I may need to go next (and I honestly do not know where this will be).

Oh, the apprehension...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment