Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just a Normal Day

It's just a normal day in my life.  I'm home with the dogs.  Crystal, the cat just jumped up on my lap to remind me she is here.

The man of the house is working; the daughter of the house is doing her thing. 

I'm doing the wash, emptying the dishwasher, eating, watching some tube.  Can't go out for a walk today because we are having rain storms, one after the other.  The news is reporting about evacuating the Jersey coast due to hurricane Irene threatening.  Note:  I am not a newswatcher, and when my sister calls me and tells me to put on the news - I listen. 

I did sneak between the raindrops and went down to get the mail.  oooo  I had an 'outing' and I didn't announce it and I didn't check in with anyone...  Oh boy!  My mailbox is at the end of my driveway and it isn't just a few steps.

As I sit with all of this, I feel myself getting 'edgy'.  This is a good sign.   A sign of discontent.  I have an 'itch' starting that tells me it's time again to be more than a mom, a wife, a housekeeper.  I believe these 'titles' and what they represent are my backbone for living and extremely lovely and I want more and I need different. 

There is a 'push' going on inside of me that is telling my legs to get on out that door and BE out in the world again as just me.

My daughter is plenty independent that it is not necessary for me to be mom all the time.  My husband is away alot so I do not need to be wife all the time.  My animals will not know what hit them when I stay out more than 4 hours at a time and they will be okay.

Gosh (did I just say 'gosh'?), I dislike very much admitting that this is what my life has come to.  I chose it.  I created it.  I did want to be a stay at home mom.   It worked for me for 15 years or so.  It is time to move onward, upward, forward and just SOMEWHERE other than where I am at.

So, as I'm living my 'normal' day, I feel a strong rustling inside that is a new feeling for me.  Is it a 'ready' feeling.  Is it a time to move in a new direction feeling.  I think so.

Am I scared - you bet.  Do I know I can do it - you bet.

I trust the process of life and I know I am enough to create whatever my heart desires and whatever I can dream up.  I just have to paint a picture so to speak and bring it to life!  How exciting and 'out in the rain' this can be!

What is brewing inside of you today?



No comments:

Post a Comment