Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 27, 2011

What To Do

I'm here.  I'm home.  I have my daughter out and about living her life.  I want her to live her life.  It makes me happy for her.  My role as mother is changing.  Drastically changing. 

I wasn't forewarned in depth and, yet, I knew that this would be the case.  We have our children as little, young, needy children for such a short period of time.  If you are in this period - cherish it with everything you have; like nothing else matters but your relationship with your children and your spouse (as much as practical and then some).  It all goes so fast.  A friend of mine told me this and I am so glad I listened.  I enjoyed my daughter's childhood days and being with her tremendously; daily.

It's time to let go of that.  It's time to allow our relationship to grow where it is best for her age now.  It's time for me to start spending more time on my needs and desires and life.

................OK, then, it's time.  I haven't many clues as to how. 

OK, so this can be truly fun.  Find me again in whatever light the me that I have become feels it.  I do want to do something.  Some kind of 'Life Coach' is 'calling' me.  I don't want to wait til I'm 'healed'.  What if I never am.  Life is too short. Or so I've been warned......

Yes, I'm achy.  No, I don't want to 'fight' this cold outside of my house.  Am I kind of paralyzed by fear of my lack of physical ability with my hands - yes.  Am I kind of paralyzed because I haven't been out in the work force for 17 years - yes.   I say push through it and live.  Just push through it and live.  I have nothing to lose but boredom.

May U take the 'bull by the horns' and know that life is short.  What is on your 'bucket list' that U can do today.  My wish is for U to do something that reeks of U. 

Bucket list - a list of things U want to do before U die.

No comments:

Post a Comment