Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 20, 2011

Traveling in the AM

I'm heading out tomorrow.  Checking out of the hotel in Florida, USA and leaving the beautiful weather and flying (running) to my dogs, cats, birds, home.  I'm looking so forward to them and their love.  It has been way too long.

It's hard for me to focus on one thing:   packing, boarding pass, locations I have to get to and hoping I get enough sleep.

Nerves have set in some.  Excitement is here.  Brain is turned off a bit.

'See' U on the other side!

The only way I'll get this done is one thing at a time.  Something in me is telling me I need to do more than one thing at a time.  (interesting I'm talking about one thing at a time and certainly not feeling it)

What are U telling yourself today?  Is it something helpful or hurtful or in between.   Are U coping or dealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment