Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 28, 2011

CrossRoads

I'm feeling like I may be at a crossroad.  I'm not sure when I sit down to type what I feel or what I'm going to say. 

I never really had a plan to what I was going to say, but I certainly knew what I was feeling.  It's a bit different for me now.

I feel like I don't have much to say.  I feel like I'm not connected to my feelings or thoughts.  I sort of feel dead inside.

Is this from not having a life outside of my family.  Is this from the hormone protocol change.  Is this that I'm sitting just where I am (just being) and not wanting or feeling the need to look for me; to look for answers.

My guess is that it is from all of the above and more.  I'm feeling like I need some alone time here at my home.  Time where the doorbell doesn't ring daily.  Time where contractors are not knocking or needed almost daily.  Time where I don't have to work my life around the hours of people that are helping me.  Time where I know there will not be any disruptions (or hardly any) to what I am doing and I can stay focused on where I'm heading and what I'm doing. 

I get too easily pulled into others' thoughts, ideas, plans and present needs.  I put mine on the back burner.  I am (I think) perfectly fine to do this some of the time.  However, BALANCE is much needed here as well as in my life.  I find myself not getting involved in too many things that I want to accomplish because it feels easier this way when I am needed elsewhere by others.

It's great having help when I need it.  It's great that others want my opinion and knowledge and help.  I want to feel less 'pulled' in directions of NOT my choosing.  I want to choose the direction of my own life.  (What came up for me to type is 'is this possible')  I believe this is not only possible, but the way that life works best.  When we operate from within through love, compassion, empathy AND ONLY from within first and foremost, does life work best for us and others.

Not an easy feat for me.  I know what is going on within myself.  It's just being brave enough to take this 'within' knowledge and work it out and about my person.  Ask myself what is it that brings me most peace and try to share that and follow this road.

This is where I am at today.  This is something very important for me to learn and to do.  To not 'turn off' what comes up for me deep inside; to not ignore it.  Only to live it.  Just live what is deep inside of me no matter what.  Live my truth.  (scary)

Right now, my mind is having a hard time to know if I do this or not.  I must live it some of the time, yes?  I know I don't live it all the time.  It feels too hard for me.  My brain tells me that this should be the easiest thing to do.  However, as a child, I turned 'me' off so I wouldn't rock anyones' boat.  I kept peace (or at least more peace) in my household just being quiet.  (or so I thought) 

I grew up just going with the flow of my situation.  Just fitting in and doing what needed to be done.  This was good on many levels.  The ease, trust and love that I offered up outside of myself was fun and I did so many things and learned a lot being and living this way; through others. 

I am at the time in my life where I want to share me.  I want to know me.  I want to live, breathe and do me.  I still want to create ease, trust and love all around me.  I just also want to honor what is screaming inside of me to come out.  My truth of what feels true to me on all subjects.  Let it be okay if someone is uncomfortable or show signs of anger when they are around me.  I don't need to own someone else's discomfort. It is not my job to change that or even question that for them.  I can sit with the person and let them share their discomfort.  I do not need to own their discomfort.  I'm sure I have enough of my own.

What a revelation.  The question is can I truly live this way.  Step by baby step.  Be brave enough to say what I feel in the moment.  Do I say it to hurt someone?  Definitely not.  Do I say it because I feel it?  Yes, especially when it comes from a place of love, caring and my truth.  How true is it that I will know how others will act/react.

My goal is to not change the world around me (well, I guess that's not exactly true).  My goal is to change some parts of myself so I can live and stand in my own beautiful light.  The light I was born with.  The light that came with me for me to be me.

How is your Be U light.  The light that U were born with; the light and truth that makes/allows U to Be U.  Is it at the brightness U want it to be today.  Is there something U are feeling/needing/wanting to do to use the light that U were born with.  Go For It.

May we all shine our light just a little bit brighter today.  Let's light up the world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment