Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Follow the Sun

I always thought of myself as a sun follower; a sun worshiper; a sun chaser.  I've always loved the beach; the warm tropical breezes, the blue sky and the openness of it all.

I used to look out at the horizon and think all my 'answers to life' were out there.  I have learned that the answers are right inside myself; right here with me. 

I'm wondering if it was not always the sun that I felt destined to follow; but the light of the sun as well.  The vibrancy, life and warmth it always provides to the universe and to me.

There is much freedom, for me, in allowing what is and working and creating with the truth as I know it with each and every moment I find myself in.  To really know the situation from within and create my life from there.

As I'm feeling sort of light and whole, I am still feeling a sort of dread/fear that something will happen that will change this 'state' that I am in.  Most likely, this 'state' will change.  I want to be okay with knowing this.  I want to believe that whatever 'state' comes next; I will survive easily and beautifully.

Part of me thinks this is crap and a bigger part of me knows this to be possible.

No matter how the sunlight changes; it is always sunlight.  Can I take this to mean no matter how much I change; I am always me.

May, as U change from time to time; U know that U are always U and will be no matter what AND find peace in this knowing. 

Nothing/No One can take U away from U.


No matter
how the sun changes;
                                           it's always the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment