Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 14, 2011

What Time of Day (Night) is It

I fell asleep early; now I'm awake early.  One hour can make a difference on my 'schedule'.  I love the fact that it is light longer into the night now.  Losing an hour over the weekend was just a little tough and discombobulating for me.

My head registers and my eyes see the time on the clock; my body resists a wee bit.  Yet, it easily becomes what is.  It's amazing how we can change the clock all in unison so easily and, yet, loving and allowing isn't as easy at times. 

I say take the ease of moving the clock forward/back one hour and learning from this uniform change and transferring this 'ease-ability' into our openness and understanding (or at least trying to) for each other and all our 'different' ways. 

I have this belief/saying in my own-ness (is this a word); go ahead and do whatever it is that makes U happy as long as I can still be me.  We have not walked in the path of anyone but ourselves.  Is it possible to know how another should feel/act/be if we have not lived the exact experiences of that same person.

Can we somehow use the reality of forwarding our clocks this past weekend; going around the house and changing each and everyone that does not turn automatically; remind us how individual togetherness (on the same page-so to speak-in some manner) is perhaps the key to accomplishing large, positive results in making our world go round-so to speak-and work smoothly and with ease. 

So to speak...

My wish for U is to be your individual self with the background thought of accepting what is, especially when U can't 'feel' it or 'know' it yourself.

Perhaps, as long we allow ourselves to be our true selves; we can allow others to be their true self through love.

Perhaps, BEING U is, in a very large part, the uniqueness that is the foundation of our togetherness, strength, and all that is. 

Is it possible that Being U is the answer to the big question of life.  What would life be like if we all believed that Being U through love and acceptance is what IS.  Showing the world who we really are; the fears and dreams that come from deep within; is the answer to the question what is life all about; what are we here on Earth for; what is our reason for being.  What if our reason for being was just to BE U.  What if everything else fell into place around this. 

I think this would be very cool, indeed.

We would still have moments of pain; have moments of pleasure and everything in between because this is what life is.  To allow the moments to just be what they are and not run from them/hide them/fight too hard to change them but live through them truthfully and fully and in unison, at times, as we choose the action/direction that feels best for us to walk the path of our own true self.

Own our true self.  What a concept.

Again, I'm not sure if this is brilliant recognition or babbling as I go off the deep end.  IT IS MY TRUTH that I am trying to own. 

ohhhhhh,  scary

If I had to pick brilliant or over the top, which would I pick.  Interesting question.  I'd like to defer the answer for now.  Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment