Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waking up Worried

I'm waking up worried.  Actually, I went to bed worried that my post about Japan would be upsetting to any one person.  I can't imagine how raw the feelings must be of people that actually have relations and first hand knowledge of the damage/agony a disaster like this can feel like.

My intent was not to say anything to hurt anyone.  My intent was to not ignore the situation that did not affect me first hand.  I do feel the effect, however miniscule.

My apologies if there was even the slightest bit of upset surrounding my post regarding Japan and it's current disaster with the earthquake and tsunami.

I am greatly sorry and saddened by the news of this natural disaster.  I don't know, nor do I have the ability to even imagine the height of the impact.

My heart truly does go out to all involved.  To all the persons in pain in the world; I wish strength; insight; and peaceful moments until peace can seep through every cell of their being.

My wish is that whatever U need; U can know it.  A truer time to be truly U may not be more applicable or apparent when in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment