Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 19, 2011

Treadmill

I won't be back on the treadmill while down here in Florida, USA.  There won't be any free time.  I'm interested in seeing how much my body craves movement while up in Pennsylvania.  We will see.  I hope it craves it and I listen.

I know I was worried about taking time away from my dogs if I exercised with them around.  I know in my head that this is a bit unserving of myself and I wonder where this comes from.  It's not exactly laziness because when I was down here with time on my hands, movement was the first thing on my mind.  It's something about it's easier to just hang out with the dogs and they are content and I am too.

I hope I choose to move and hang.  This would be the best of both options for me.  I certainly feel it in my legs and, with the help of free weights, in my arms and shoulders also.  My tummy, well, do not quite feel it there yet.  My least favorite body part of mine.  I'm changing my thinking on that as well.  I love my belly for supporting me all these years.  My abs haven't seem to be a part of me like the rest of my muscles.  I'm willing that to change.  Can I will it?  I'll see.!

My wish for U to is find 'movement' that U enjoy so much, that when U go to bed at night, U cannot wait until the next day U can do it again. 

When I move my body, it's amazing what it does for my whole being.  And, one last thing I'd like to share is - the more muscle our bodies have, the more calories our bodies burn because muscle burns more calories than fat.  How exciting is this!  I'm going to try to build my muscles because I want to be stronger, healthier, burn more calories and look svelte!  Just by adding push-ups and squats; it's a beautiful thing.  No 'Ha' here.

Move Baby Move      Burn Baby Burn disco inferno     Live Baby Live   (ok, perhaps it would have been best if I stopped 9 words before these!)  Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment