Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 17, 2011

Looks OK

Tough subject - my dad.  Alot of  people don't seem to understand how I could/would want to talk with him and give him my time let alone send money down to his woman friend for gas so she can drive to and fro the hospital to visit with him. 

In complete truth, I'm not sure I even understand it.  I think I'm not there and she can't afford it and I'm happy she is there for him.  Bottom line is although he has not worked to be my dad; he's my dad and I can't ignore him.  Nor do I want to. 

I've learned alot about myself talking with him and he has shown me bits and pieces of all sides of himself.  Again, he just may have done the right thing for me to live a better life than he could have ever showed me or shared with me.

I'll never know and I'm learning to be perfectly okay with this.  I am who I am, in part, because of my 'dad' situation.  Some people may think ' n spite' of the situation.  Maybe both theories are accurate.  I am who I am, nonetheless.

He had some very tough few days.  I talked to him on the phone yesterday for two minutes.  He was out of it.  Probably a good thing for him.  Yes, I've had tears of all different emotions lately. 

What's your reality and if U questioned yourself the way you feel about it; is it helping U to be a better, whole person or is your thinking on your reality keeping U stuck and away from your happy?

Do U matter to U enough to create a better U by the way U are choosing to perceive certain things?

No comments:

Post a Comment