Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here in Pennsylvania Home

I am here.  There were a few bumps getting me here and it all worked out just fine.  I stopped to fill the rental car up with gas (because close to the Orlando, FL, USA airport gas stations are double the price) 10 miles from airport and the computer pumps were down and gas could not be dispensed.  This, then, took me 24 minutes to find and fill up.  I had plenty of time, however, and it all worked out.

I am home one full day.  My dogs were/are wonderful.  They seem content and happy.  They are cute and loving.  They look beautiful to me.  My two cats have been saying hello and sitting on my lap often. 

Waking up this morning, it is rainy, dark and in the 40s.  I awoke several times during the night with pain in my fingers and my whole arms, hands and fingers feel swollen and in great discomfort.  My body feels swollen; my face numb.  I believe this is just my body's way of adapting to the change in temperature and it's not a fun place for me.  I know I belong in a warm, tropical climate, yet, I find myself in this again.

I'm angry that this is my truth.  I'm angry that I'm not dealing with it better.  I'm angry that I want to do things around the house and my fingers won't let me lift, wipe, turn things easily or at all.

I'm going to sit with this a bit and see where I go.  I have it in my head that I'll be okay - I always am.  AND, I don't feel like doing anything.

I'm falling into a bit of depression.

I am aware of what is going on around me and I'm going to sit with it a bit and see/feel/know my truth and then, hopefully, move towards my happy and away from what I'm feeling now. 

Do U dare acknowledge and feel all of U and come up with a better plan to keep the happy U and change what doesn't send U towards your happy.

And, if somethings cannot be changed - live through them.  (As I need to tell myself this AND I can feel the stubborness inside of me getting stronger of not wanting/having to do this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment