Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 12, 2011

Heavy Head

My mother used to say I wish I could just take my head off and put it over there for a bit.  I used to think she was a bit wacko for saying this. 

I get it now though. 

The thoughts in her head were so burdensome and bothersome; she just wanted to set them down for a bit.  Turn the thoughts off; let them go.

Hence, the power of now.  Eckert Tolle has a great book called just that.  Keeping our thoughts on what we are doing; what we are involved in now, this moment.  Trying not to let our thoughts be what we are going to be doing later; or what is happening with other people, but let our thoughts and mind be present in what we are actually involved in at the moment.  Being present can really be a present.  Ha.

How many of us drink water and don't even feel it in our mouths; going down our throats.  Our mind is elsewhere. 

I'd like to try to really know and participate wholly sitting here in the chair, legs crossed, one foot on the ground, on the edge of my seat, typing thoughts.  I'd like to turn off the thought that I have to 'wake up' in one hour and go outside in the 37 degrees and maybe be uncomfortable and getting to the horse show and bringing a dog in the car with me while my daughter warms up her horse and I watch the sun come up.  I'd like to do all that when I do it.  Not live it in my head now.  Right now I'd like to be here typing my thoughts and sitting in the chair, noticing how cold my bare feet are and get back to bed!  Being present where I'm at in this moment and fully participate may be much nicer then living things over and over in my mind.  Letting all the rest go til I get there.

So, as I head back to bed

May U participate fully in Ur moment to moment 'doing' today.  May, when U brush your teeth, know that U are brushing them and let all else go. 

May prove interesting. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment