Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 27, 2011

Change, Change, Change

Change is happening all around me.  Change in my daughter's needs for me.  Change in the weather from Florida to Pennsylvania.  Change in my body.  Change in my relationships.  Change in my needs.  Change in my head.

I'm overcome with Change.  After being away in a hotel for 2 months; now coming home.  I see things differently; perhaps more clearly.  THIS IS GOOD.

Change.  I'm seeing my life and ready for change.  Keep what works, change what doesn't.

Changes by David Bowie.  Changes.

Ch Ch Ch Changes.

What in Ur life are U ready to change.  Are U ready and/or brave enough to do it now.

I have this belief that even if we put our pants on differently today or towel dry ourselves off differently after taking a shower (do the opposite of the side that we usually do first); just one thing consciously different; this can set up and allow change to start at the simplest of levels. 

If nothing else, it brings a different awareness.  Awareness can be really good from keeping me stuck in a pattern I no longer wish to continue.  My brain may actually be resistant to this information.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment