Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Adventure

I drove to Gainesville, FL today.  First time I was ever there.  Went to look at new cars for myself.  I need one.

Anyway, on the drive up I was connecting with my very dear friend who has been 'troubled' for some time.  She sent me a text that really hit home with me and made me smile and feel hopeful for her.  I pulled over at the next exit so I could call her.  We were talking quite true and it was very emotionaly for me.

As I exited the highway, Slow Ride from Foghat was on the radio which, to me, was one song from her and my teenager days (and we saw them in concert together) and when I pulled off the exit - there was a Club Risque (ris kay)  Risky -  her and I have been through some turmoil lately, although lovingly.   I pulled off at a place called Micanopy.  I came home and looked the word up, but it wasn't in the dictionary.  However, having to take it a step further; looked up canopy (thinking Micanopy could be said as my canopy) and one of the definitions was 'the sky'.   So, me being me, I thought my sky; thinking it to mean anything is possible and the universe is open for our healing.

I traveled a bit further and I see a sign that says 'All great things are not things at all'.  I thought how true this is.

Even though I'm on my way to look at a car that I've been dreaming of owning for some time now - I know that the most important things in life are what we feel and share.  And, admittedly, getting things I like feels good too.

Found a really, fun and great car that would suit me very happily; a Mercedes C300; and my life is flowing.  My mojo is working for me.  I like the sporty, fun, freedomful feeling it gives me. 

This is where my pen name comes in - Mercedes.  Oh, I am so moving forward and I'm having fun now.

Another tidbit about this very emotional day for me was that when I was growing up - some of the adults around me would call people that drove Mercedes' "rich bitches".  I have this 'something', for lack of a word, associated with this car.  The new styles I find very exciting.  The car is pretty awesome in my opinion. 

Do I deserve it; am I worthy; I don't want to be called a rich bitch; I really like it.

Almost feels like a full circle day for me from childhood to adulthood.

I say keep it coming; keep it coming indeed.

Let life and my being connect and flow through me.  Own exactly who, what, why and how I roll!

Are U rolling the true U into life and living?


No comments:

Post a Comment