Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 17, 2011

What the Heck; Let it Loose

I'm trying to feel all my feelings (something that, perhaps, I've been trying to avoid for far too long).  I'm just letting what is deep down inside me come out.  Sometimes, I think I'm crazy and lost.  Sometimes, I think I'm weird.

Mostly, I'm learning it's just me and it's okay.  I've learned this some by reading my posts after writing them.  As I write them, there is sometimes great emotion, fear, and/or crazy in what I am feeling and writing.

When I go back and read them, I think that the post isn't as necessarily as emotional or fearful as I was feeling.  It's just the emotion I tagged onto a thought or a situation at one point in my life.  It feels like such a great part of me; when in reality, it may be miniscule.

So, I say, what the heck, let it all out.  Don't be afraid to hear, feel, experience what is inside of U in a loving, safe environment.  An environment that, hopefully, we can now create for ourselves, at this point in life. 

Because we are older, wiser, more experienced now that we were in our past; we can, perhaps, help ourself through much more.

Is there something that U feel deep inside that, maybe, U can choose to let go of today?

Good luck; my hope of peace through knowing love of self and others are with U. 

No comments:

Post a Comment